─愛爾蘭獨立宣言


In the darkness of despair we saw a vision.
在絕望的黑暗中我們看見遠景
We lit the light of hope.
我們燃起了希望的火光
And it was not extinguished.
火光永不熄滅

In the desert of discourage we saw a vision,
在沮喪的沙漠裡我們看見遠景
We planted the tree of valor.
我們種下了勇氣的樹苗
And it blossomed.
樹苗發芽茁壯
In the winter of bondage we saw a vision.
在桎梏的寒冬裡我們看見遠景
We melted the snow of lethargy.
我們融化了頹廢的冰雪
And the river of resurrection flow from it.
冰雪溶成復活的河流

We sent our vision a swim like a swam on the river.
我們讓我們的遠景像天鵝一般優遊河面
The vision became a reality.
夢想成真
Winter became summer.
寒冬轉為溽暑
Bondage became freedom,
枷鎖變成自由
And this we left to you as your inheritance.
這是我們交給你們的傳承

O Generation of freedom remember us.
自由的世代啊,請記得我們
The generation of vision.
築夢的世代
Copyrights PitBabe All Rights Reservered.

Comments (0)